Welcome to the information page for the Evidence for Equality National Survey (EVENS): Documenting the Lives of Ethnic and Religious Minorities in a Time of Crisis. On this webpage you can find more information about the EVENS survey using the tabs above to view the following support documents:
- Participant information sheet (please read this before taking part if you have not already)
- Evidence for Equality National Survey (EVENS) Terms and Conditions
- General FAQs
- University of Manchester’s Privacy Notice
- Information on additional help and support available if you have taken part in the survey and would like information on help available.
- Ipsos MORI’s contact details
If you would like to take part in the study, you can access the registration survey here.