Evidence for Equality National Survey (EVENS) Terms and Conditions
1. General Acceptance
By continuing to carry out the Evidence for Equality National Survey (EVENS) you confirm you accept that you must abide by these Terms and Conditions along with any privacy notice as advised by MORI and Market Opinion Research International Limited (“Ipsos MORI” or “We”) and the University of Manchester. We reserve the right to amend or change these Terms and Conditions.
2. User Requirements for eligibility to receive a £10 gift voucher (hereafter referred to as the ‘incentive’) for participating in this survey:
- To be eligible for the incentive you must complete in full the main EVENS survey (which should take around 30 minutes). Completing only the registration survey (which will determine if you are eligible for the main survey and last approximately 5 minutes) does not qualify you to receive the incentive.
- Is restricted to individuals aged 18 or over, resident in Great Britain.
- Ipsos MORI reserves the right to refuse the award of incentives for survey participation without giving a reason.
- Survey participation is free and is personal to you. You may not transfer the incentive to anyone else.
- You will NOT be eligible to receive any incentive under these Terms and Conditions if:
- You have completed this survey already. Duplicate surveys will be excluded and survey participants will not be eligible for any incentives.
- In the case that you provide fraudulent or inaccurate data, you will not be eligible for receiving an incentive. Such determination is at Ipsos MORI’s sole and absolute discretion.
- You can view the survey privacy policies and find more information on this research and how the data you provide will be used by visiting the EVENS survey help page: evenssurveyinfo.ipsos-mori.com
To the extent permitted by law, Ipsos MORI shall not be liable for any losses, costs or expenses, (including indirect, consequential or incidental losses, costs or damages) howsoever caused, arising out of your participation or completion of the survey under these Terms and Conditions.
The incentive for this survey is provided in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the Market Research Society (MRS) Regulations for administering incentives, more details of which can be found here
5. Links to other websites
The survey website may provide links to other websites or online resources. Because Ipsos has no control over such sites and resources Ipsos cannot accept any responsibility or liability for those sites or resources. Ipsos cannot guarantee the availability of such external sites or resources, nor does Ipsos MORI endorse any content, advertising, products, cookies, website tags or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
You acknowledge and agree that Ipsos MORI, subject to condition 3 of these Terms and Conditions, shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
7. Ipsos MORI Contact
You can contact the Ipsos MORI team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can also contact them by writing to:
3 Thomas More Square
London E1W 1YW